Sedona AZ Wedding Venues
WEDDINGS AT POCO
Declare your love with the breathtaking Sedona, Arizona Red Rocks as the backdrop. Poco Diablo Resort offers an enchanting location for extravagant weddings or simple, intimate affairs.
Surrounded by lush trees and shimmering ponds, our hotel grounds span eight manicured acres. Exchange vows beside our charming garden gazebo and then host your reception in our elegant ballroom, which can comfortably accommodate up to 200 attendees. Poco Diablo Resort provides such an exceptional wedding experience that it was presented with the Wedding Wire’s prestigious Bride’s Choice Award 2013.
Leave the details to us. Our friendly and talented staff will take care of all the arrangements, so you can spend more time with loved ones in an unforgettable setting. Allow our caterers to craft an exquisite meal for you and your guests, whether it’s a simple brunch or a decadent, multi-course reception dinner.
Take a virtual wedding tour courtesy of Brides for Brides Photography, view our exclusive Sedona wedding video or check out our wedding blog. Then book your special day at Poco Diablo and prepare to make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Eight acres of luscious landscaping and stunning Sedona Red Rock views
- Charming garden gazebo, fountains, ponds, and beautiful greenery
- Fully catered outdoor Sedona wedding receptions for up to 350 guests, or
- Indoor wedding receptions in our Sedona Ballroom accommodating 150 guests
- Experienced staff to plan your wedding shower, rehearsal dinner, bachelor/bachelorette parties, wedding reception, post wedding brunch, welcome amenities and daily resort activities
- Customized and affordable menu planning from intimate Sedona wedding receptions to large scale celebrations
- Affordable Wedding Packages for 25-125 guests for 2013 Weddings here and 2014 Weddings here to view package details
- Full service hotel accommodations and resort activities such as our on-site family golf course, outdoor swimming pool and lighted tennis courts just to name a few
For more information regarding weddings at Poco Diablo Resort, please contact Jill Kyriakopulos at JillK@PocoDiablo.com or call (928) 203-5929.