IT’S ABOUT THE WELL-BEING AND SAFETY OF OUR GUEST
We welcome you back to Poco Diablo Resort. Our team has been diligently at work preparing for your arrival. All the staff of Poco Diablo Resort are committed to the safety and well-being of our guests, our community and fellow team members. We would like to share with you the procedures now in place to ensure yours and our continued health, safety and confidence in the spirit of hospitality.
General Resort Information
- The resort has been and continues to deep clean and sanitize with a rigorous cleaning schedule. All public spaces and guest rooms amenities that cannot be sanitized to CDC standards, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, note pads, pens, & etc. have been removed.
- Hand Sanitizers are available in all public areas and are scattered around our property.
- We encourage guests to wear protective masks if so desired. Our staff will wear protective masks when in contact with guests while practicing social distancing.
- Open-air guest concierge transportation will be available to single parties of up to four guests to ensure safe distancing.
- The health of our Poco Diablo Resort team members will be carefully monitored.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment will be worn by all team members in adherence with CDC guidelines and Arizona state laws. All team members will participate in ongoing COVID-10 safety and sanitization training.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in will be expedited to accommodate minimal contact. We have extended our Front Desk with added space for distancing.
- Guests will be able to swipe their own credit card and just show ID from afar. Our staff will not touch either credit card or ID.
- Writing implements and room key cards are totally sanitized after each use.
- Each guest will continue to receive a property map at check in. A larger property map is displayed at the Front Desk and available for directional guidance from our Front Desk staff if required.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at the Front Desk for guest use.
- If a Guest prefers to check out without a visit to the Front Desk, please call the Front Desk to advise of check out time. Front Desk will advise guest of any balance and confirm credit card to complete check out transaction. Guest may leave key cards in the room and Poco Diablo Resort will email your check out folio if so requested.
- To continue to provide guests with a superior level of housekeeping, daily services have been redefined to accommodate personal preferences and maintain physical distancing.
- Upon arrival the Front Desk will confirm with guest their housekeeping preferences and discuss options for daily service or linen exchanges only (no housekeeping entry into guest room) for stay overs.
- Housekeeping will only enter a guest room when it is empty. If a guest return to the room the room attendant will leave.
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in guestrooms. Specific extra attention will be given to all touchpoints areas (faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks, remote controls, telephone, coffee makers, refrigerators, hair dryers, make up mirrors, patio furniture and hangers) using cleaning products aimed at killing the virus and approved by the CDC.
- We are also taking extra precautions on room assignments, keeping space between guests rooms occupied on property when possible.
- A checked out room will be “rested”, not reassigned to a new guest for 48 hours allowing a minimum of 2 days and extensive cleaning before reassigning.
- T.C.’s Bar and Grill is open for Dining; dine-in, patio, take out and room service, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with normal hours of operation.
- Seating has been reduced and arranged to accommodate 6 ft of distancing between tables.
- T.C.’s Bar and Grill staff will wear protective equipment in accordance with CDC guidelines and Arizona State laws.
- All printed menus are single-use and will be discarded after each guest. Check folders are not being used and pens used for credit card signing will be disinfected after every use.
- Tables and all chairs are disinfected between each guest’s dining experience.
Spa at Poco Diablo Resort, Pool and Fitness Center
- The Spa is open, limited to massage services by appointments only at this time.
- Fitness center is open and will limit occupancy to no more than three guests at a time to ensure appropriate distancing. Guests are asked to wipe down equipment before and after use, with cleaning products available in the Fitness Center. Hours currently 8am - 6pm.
- Pool/Jacuzzi area is open and will be restricted to a limited occupancy, a pool attendant will monitor. Open with modified hours 8am-6pm.
- Spa, Pool, Fitness Center and Locker Rooms will have a rigorous cleaning and sanitization schedule nightly. Some areas also will use additional enhanced sanitization, an ozone generator and/or UV light devices.
Tennis, Golf, Bike Rentals and Fire Pits, Patios, and Laundry Facility
- Guests are encouraged to use their own tennis rackets or golf clubs. Poco Diablo Resort will continue to offer both tennis rackets and golf clubs. This sports equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each guest use.
- Golfing guests will be provided gloves to use for removal of flags on the greens.
- Water coolers have been removed for communal use on golf course and tennis courts.
- Bikes, locks and bike helmets will be sanitized thoroughly after each use.
- All public amenities will be clean and disinfected on a closely monitored schedule.
Poco Diablo Resort continues to strive to deliver our long tradition of trusted hospitality in Sedona. The entire Poco team are all working together to ensure your health, safety, security and a wonderful travel experience here at Poco Diablo Resort.
Let's all do our part to HELP STOP COVID-19!