What to Expect During Your Stay
For the Well-Being & Safety of Our Guests
The team at Poco Diablo Resort is committed to the safety and well-being of our guests, our community and fellow team members. We would like to share with you the procedures now in place for continued health, safety and confidence in the spirit of hospitality.
General Resort Information
- The resort continues to deep clean and sanitize with a rigorous cleaning schedule. All public space and guest room amenities that cannot be sanitized to CDC standards, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, note pads, pens, etc. have been removed.
- The health of our Poco Diablo Resort team members will be carefully monitored.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment will be worn by all team members in adherence with CDC guidelines and Arizona state laws. All team members will participate in ongoing COVID-19 safety and sanitization training.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in will be expedited to accommodate minimal contact.
- Writing implements and room key cards are sanitized after each use.
- Each guest will continue to receive a property map at check in.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at the Front Desk for guest use.
- If a Guest prefers to check out without a visit to the Front Desk, please call the Front Desk to advise of check out time. Front Desk will advise guest of any balance and confirm credit card to complete check out transaction. Guest may leave key cards in the room and Poco Diablo Resort will email your check out folio if so requested.
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols have been implemented in all guestrooms. Specific extra attention will be given to all high touchpoints areas (faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks, remote controls, telephone, coffee makers, refrigerators, hair dryers, make up mirrors, patio furniture and hangers) using cleaning products aimed at killing the virus and approved by the CDC with extensive cleaning before reassigning.
- All stayover guests will receive a trash and towel service. Everyday Housekeeping will enter the stayover rooms to remove the trash, pickup dirty towels and refresh them with clean towels. Prior to your arrival, your guestroom was thoroughly and professionally cleansed for your safety and comfor, as well as the safety of our staff. If you have trash to be picked up please leave trash can outside your door prior to 9:00 am and our staff will retrieve and leave you a new liner with your trash can. If at any time a staff member is requested or required to enter your guestroom for maintenance issues we will require all guests to vacate the room for a minimum of 3 hours prior ro service.
- Housekeeping will only enter a guest room when it is empty. If a guest returns to the room, the room attendant will leave.
- The restaurant is open for Dining; dine-in, patio, take out and room service, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with normal hours of operation.
- All printed menus are single-use and will be discarded after each guest. Check folders are not being used and pens used for credit card signing will be disinfected after every use.
- Tables and all chairs are disinfected between each guest’s dining experience.
The Spa at Poco Diablo Resort, Pool & Fitness Center
- The Spa is open, limited to services by appointment-only at this time.
- Fitness center is open.
- Pool area is open. Open hours 6 am-10 pm.
- Spa, Pool, Fitness Center and Locker Rooms will have a rigorous cleaning and sanitization schedule nightly. Some areas also will use additional enhanced sanitization, an ozone generator and/or UV light devices.
Tennis and Fire Pits, Patios, and Laundry Facility
- Guests are encouraged to use their own tennis rackets. Poco Diablo Resort will continue to offer tennis rackets and golf clubs. This sports equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each guest use.
- All public amenities will be clean and disinfected on a closely monitored schedule.
We would like to thank you for selecting Poco Diablo Resort as your trusted choice of lodging in Sedona. Our guests are so vital to us, we recognize the many travel options in Sedona. We are honored to have you as a valued guest and a part of our extended family. Poco Diablo Resort continues to strive to deliver our long tradition of trusted hospitality in Sedona. The entire Poco team are all working together to ensure your health, safety, security and a wonderful travel experience here at Poco Diablo Resort.