What to Expect During Your Stay
For the Well-Being & Safety of Our Guests
The team at Poco Diablo Resort is committed to the safety and well-being of our guests, our community and fellow team members. We would like to share with you the procedures now in place for continued health, safety and confidence in the spirit of hospitality.
General Resort Information
- Poco Diablo Resort requires all guests to wear a face mask/covering in all public areas of the property and grounds.
- The resort continues to deep clean and sanitize with a rigorous cleaning schedule. All public space and guest room amenities that cannot be sanitized to CDC standards, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, note pads, pens, etc. have been removed.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all public areas and throughout the property.
- Open-air guest concierge transportation will be available to single parties of up to four guests to ensure safe distancing.
- The health of our Poco Diablo Resort team members will be carefully monitored.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment will be worn by all team members in adherence with CDC guidelines and Arizona state laws. All team members will participate in ongoing COVID-19 safety and sanitization training.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in will be expedited to accommodate minimal contact. We have extended our Front Desk with added space for distancing.
- Guests will be able to swipe their own credit card and just show ID from afar. Our staff will not touch either credit card or ID.
- Writing implements and room key cards are sanitized after each use.
- Each guest will continue to receive a property map at check in. A larger property map is displayed at the Front Desk and available for directional guidance from our Front Desk staff if required.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at the Front Desk for guest use.
- If a Guest prefers to check out without a visit to the Front Desk, please call the Front Desk to advise of check out time. Front Desk will advise guest of any balance and confirm credit card to complete check out transaction. Guest may leave key cards in the room and Poco Diablo Resort will email your check out folio if so requested.
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols have been implemented in all guestrooms. Specific extra attention will be given to all high touchpoints areas (faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks, remote controls, telephone, coffee makers, refrigerators, hair dryers, make up mirrors, patio furniture and hangers) using cleaning products aimed at killing the virus and approved by the CDC with extensive cleaning before reassigning.
- Regularly scheduled stayover housekeeping services have been suspended. Please contact the front desk if you request to have fresh linens and amenities delivered to the room. We will deliver a room amenity pack to your door including sheets, towels, soap, shampoo, toilet paper and plastic bags. Please leave your dirty sheets and towels in the bag provided outside your door and a member of our staff will retrieve these items.
- Housekeeping will only enter a guest room when it is empty. If a guest returns to the room, the room attendant will leave.
- TC’s Bar and Grill is open for Dining; dine-in, patio, take out and room service, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with normal hours of operation.
- Seating has been reduced and arranged to accommodate 6 ft of distancing between tables.
- TC’s Bar and Grill staff will wear personal protective equipment in accordance with CDC guidelines and Arizona State laws.
- All printed menus are single-use and will be discarded after each guest. Check folders are not being used and pens used for credit card signing will be disinfected after every use.
- Tables and all chairs are disinfected between each guest’s dining experience.
The Spa at Poco Diablo Resort, Pool & Fitness Center
- The Spa is open, limited to services by appointment-only at this time. Masks must be worn in the Spa and throughout the entire service (with the exception of facials). Guest Temperature will be taken prior to entry to Spa. At this time we are not permitting anyone under the age of 18 in the spa.
- Fitness center is open.
- Pool area is open with reduced occupancy. Groups of 10+ are prohibited. A pool attendant will monitor. Open hours 6 am-10 pm.
- Spa, Pool, Fitness Center and Locker Rooms will have a rigorous cleaning and sanitization schedule nightly. Some areas also will use additional enhanced sanitization, an ozone generator and/or UV light devices.
Tennis, Golf, Bike Rentals and Fire Pits, Patios, and Laundry Facility
- Guests are encouraged to use their own tennis rackets or golf clubs. Poco Diablo Resort will continue to offer both tennis rackets and golf clubs. This sports equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each guest use.
- Golf guests will be provided gloves to use for removal of flags on the greens.
- Water coolers have been removed for communal use on golf course and tennis courts.
- Bikes, locks and bike helmets will be sanitized thoroughly after each use.
- All public amenities will be clean and disinfected on a closely monitored schedule.
We would like to thank you for selecting Poco Diablo Resort as your trusted choice of lodging in Sedona. Our guests are so vital to us, we recognize the many travel options in Sedona. We are honored to have you as a valued guest and a part of our extended family. Poco Diablo Resort continues to strive to deliver our long tradition of trusted hospitality in Sedona. The entire Poco team are all working together to ensure your health, safety, security and a wonderful travel experience here at Poco Diablo Resort.
We appreciate your consideration and cooperation for the safety and well-being of each of our guests and team members.