The Sedona Cares Pledge
We would like to take this opportunity to ask our guests to take the new Sedona Cares Pledge! Visit SedonaCares.com and view the 10 commitments below. Sedona is making a commitment to protect our fragile environment with a sustainable Pledge! Encouraging locals and visitors to take and share the Pledge will help keep Sedona the best place to live, work, play and visit.
PLEASE JOIN US IN THE SEDONA CARES PLEDGE!
- I vow to respect the natural quiet of Sedona's open spaces and neighborhoods.
- I will be mindful of Sedona's arid environment by minimizing water and energy use and I will be extremely careful with fire.
- I'll make my own memories but not my own trails.
- I won't risk life or limb - human or sapling - for more likes. I won't get killed for a killer photo.
- When playing outside, I'll be ready for rapid changes in the weather and random episodes of magic.
- I'll leave no trace and pack out all my trash. That includes TP and pup poo!
- I will discover art in Sedona's galleries rather than making my own. Carving on trees or rocks, stacking stones, or defacing the environment tarnishes nature's art.
- If I can't find a parking space, I will not invent my own. I will go with the traffic flow, using my turn signal often and my car horn seldom.
- I will be caring and considerate wherever I go, because that is the Sedona way.
- I promise to fulfill the commitments of this Pledge, thereby doing my part to keep Sedona the most Beautiful Place on Earth.
THANK YOU AND ENJOY YOUR STAY IN SEDONA!!